Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Meeting the Cats (Leafface)

Kitai473
    Admin

Meeting the Cats (Leafface)

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 am

Solsticestar padded out of her den, looking around as the clan went about their duties. She blinked, pausing to groom her pelt quickly before sitting on her perch. She sighed softly. It was starting to get cold... she'd kill just to rest. But nothing would get done if all she did was rest. Besides- she never really got much rest. Even as she lay down she would find herself falling into a daydream or worry about whether the cats were doing what they were supposed to be doing. She stared blankly at the warriors den as her mind wandered to whether the hunting patrol was having any luck. The fresh kill pile was pitifully low.
    Leaf-Face

Re: Meeting the Cats (Leafface)

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:24 am

Leaf-face had been in the hunting patrol and came through the entrance carrying a plump rabbit in her jaws. As she placed the rabbit down in the pile she looked up to see Solsticestar on her perch. Leaf-face wasn't one to judge by looks but she could tell that her leader was tired and she admired the she-cat for tending to the clans needs before her own but at the same time she didn't want Solsticestar to push herself to much.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:28 am

Solsticestar's ear flicked as she heard the hunting party return. She leaped down from her perch, offering a small smile. "How was the hunting today?" she asked, padding up to the first cat she saw- Leafface.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:01 am

She smiled "It was good though the rabbits almost out ran us, the little things are getting faster." She sat curling her tail around herself then looked at her leader "How are you Solsticestar?"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 am

Solsticestar purred, sitting down. "They are getting fast, aren't they?" she mewed. She smirked slightly, looking down at her paws and giving them a few quick licks before glancing back at her warrior. "Oh, I've been alright," she mewed with a small smile. "Just making sure things are going right in the clan," she mewed.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:15 am

"You're a great leader Solsticestar, but don't push your self too hard, okay?" She said this smiling hoping her leader would take the comment in a good way so as not to upset her.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 am

Solsticestar chuckled. "I get that a lot." she mewed. She blinked and let out a small yawn. "I try to relax... my mind's just been wandering a lot lately and it's keeping me up whenever I get a chance to rest," she mewed.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:33 am

Leaf-face scooted closer to her "You know if you ever need anything all you have to do is ask." She then placed the tip of her tail on her shoulder "Especially if you want to take sometime to rest I'm sure Comettail and I could take care of things for awhile."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:37 am

Solsticelight blinked. She smiled slightly, something Leafface said starting to trigger another dream like state. She sighed softly then blinked. "Ye- yes, of course." she mewed with a light laugh. "Sorry, perhaps I will take you up on that offer," she mewed. "Maybe some sleep will clear my head a bit," she added.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:51 am

"If I have offended you I didn't mean to, I truly admire you." she flattened her ears slightly "I just care about you, my friend, one of the few cats who has ever truly treated me like a part of the clan."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Solsticestar blinked. She smiled slightly, leaning and pressing her muzzle to Leafface's shoulder. "You haven't offended me," she mewed. She purred. "I'm glad you're worried about me but I assure you I should be fine," she mewed. She looked around, her tail flicking. A border patrol was late. What could be holding them up? Hopefully it wasn't that silver Timberclan cat causing havoc on the border. Solsticestar had heard all about the various encounters between her clan and that cat. She wondered why Asterclan seemed to be targeted by her... She sighed, shaking her head.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Leaf-face then sat up straight "Oh by the way I passed the patrol on the way back." she mewed "It looked like they hd stopped for a drink of water, or they smelled something i'm not entirely sure." She licked her paw and ran it over her ear then shivered as a cool breeze blew through and remembered her thicker coat hadn't grown all the way in yet.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:21 am

Solsticelight blinked, then smiled slightly. "Thank you for telling me," she mewed. "I was starting to grow worried," she added. She groomed her pelt, her tail flicking. "So, all is well with you?" she asked. "I haven't been around speaking to you all like I would like to," she said. She purred softly.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Leaf-face purred slightly "Oh I've been good, I mean Commettail has been setting me on more hunting patrols so I'm happy." She sighed a bit "Though I've been having these dreams lately..."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Solsticestar's ears flicked up slightly when Leafface spoke of dreams. "Dreams you say...? What kind of dreams?" the leader asked, her curiosity spiking.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:44 am

Her tail swished slightly "I think their trying to tell me about my past, before the clan..."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:12 am

She tilted her head more if she wasn't already tilting her head. "They...?" she mewed. "As in... Starclan..?" she asked. "Starry cats?" she added.

OOC: Sorry for such a late response- I had no internet
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 am

Leaf-face shrugged "They did look sparkly but there were shadows cast over their faces I couldn't tell who they were."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Solsticestar nodded slightly, curling up and starting to groom her pelt again. "Well, whoever they were, did you find out anything about your past?" she asked. Then she blinked. "Of course, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," she added. Her tail twitched.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Leaf-face Shook her head "You're honestly one of the few cats I would want to tell." She sat next her leader "I couldn't really tell what they were saying but they all sounded panicked..."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Solsticestar tilted her head. "Panicked...?" she mewed. She looked at her paws, thinking. "Well that can't be a good thing..." she murmured. Her tail twitched.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 pm

She nodded closing her blue eyes slightly and looking down.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:05 am

Solsticestar blinked. She smiled. "I know you just returned, but why don't we go for a walk around the territory?" she suggested, glancing at Leafface.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Her brown ears perked up "Oh yes I would love to." She said with a smile on her face and her tail waving in the air.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Solsticestar smiled. "Great~!" she mewed. She stood, stretching luxuriously before trotting towards the camp entrance. She needed to walk around a bit anyways. All this supervising was boring. She called a quick notice to Comettail before padding out of camp, waiting for Leafface to follow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:10 pm