Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Meeting the Cats (Leafface)

Leaf-Face

Re: Meeting the Cats (Leafface)

Post by Leaf-Face on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Leaf-face waved her tail to Comettail before bounding after her leader and out of the camp entrance. She mewed lightly when she saw Solsticestar on the other side signaling she was ready to go.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Solsticestar glanced at LeafFace and nodded before leading the way out of camp and into the meadows. She sighed softly, looking around the cold golden field, the wind shifting through the dried grass eerily. She flicked an ear. "Oh what I would give to have newleaf year round," she mewed to Leafface.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:40 pm

The blue-eyed she cat looked to her leader and nodded in agreement "You and me both, all the prey retreat into their dens and there's nothing for us to hunt but those who were foolish enough to come out of hiding." Leaf-face's swished lightly in annoyance "Though how could you blame them with the meadow being so unprotected from the cold wind."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:26 pm

She smiled slightly, glancing back at her warrior. "Ah... if I could, I would retreat to my den as the prey do for leafbare.. but cats just don't live that way," she mewed with a purr. "The warriors need prey," she added. She blinked. "Surely the warriors den has been warm enough for you all, right?" she mewed.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Leaf-face nodded "Oh yes definitely, we all push our nests closer together at night so we can generate more body heat." She then giggled a bit "The other day I woke up and found out I had pushed another cat out of his nest on accident, luckily though I got up before he did and was able to leave quickly."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:27 pm

She giggled. "Well its good that you're warm at night. I don't know what I'd do if my poor cats were freezing," she mewed. She stayed on her lonesome in her den so it was a bit colder in there at night. She'd learned just to tough it out however.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 pm

The blue-eyed warrior then remembered that her leader slept alone in her den. "What about you, are you keeping warm at night? I mean you have to sleep alone I don't want you to get sick from the cold." Leaf-face thought about it for a moment "In fact now that I say it out loud it sounds really...Lonely..." She couldn't imagine being alone like that every night in fact usually the only thing that lulled her to sleep at night was the sound of a heartbeat from the ones she slept close to.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:45 pm

She blinked, glancing over at Leaffall. "Oh, I manage," she mewed with a small smile. "Such is the life of a leader sometimes," she mewed. "I've gotten quite used to it, though there's not much I can do on the matter anyways," she murmured.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Leaf-face nodded "I see, well if it ever gets too bad I'll line your den with some stuff to keep you warm." She spotted a hollowed out log and with a quick purr she picked up speed and jumped on top of it she looked out over the grass when a sudden movement caught her eye and she got into a hunting crouch.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:37 am

Solsticestar purred. "Well, that would be very kind of you," she mewed to her with a smile. She watched as Leafface got into a hunters crouch and lightly leaped up on the log and looked across the grass, watching carefully.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:48 pm

A rabbit darts in and out of the tall grass and Leaf-Face's tail swishes lightly as she quietly steps down from the log and lightly begins stalking the rabbit. The warriors blue eyes are focused and her whiskers twitch in anticipation as she steps forward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:12 pm