Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

December Gathering

Kitai473
    Admin

December Gathering

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Solsticestar looked up at the moon, her tail twitching slightly. The gathering was soon. She purred excitedly, looking at her clan as they prepared. "Cats accompanying me to the twoleg place, we haven't much time. I wouldn't want us to be late," she called, heading to the camp entrance. She looked forward, anxious to get out and meet the other cats tonight. That was her favorite part about gatherings! She could hardly contain her excitement but had to keep a calm demeanor. She didn't want to the clan to think she was acting childish.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Re: December Gathering

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Sandstone paced back and forth inside her den. She knew she was wasting time, but she was extremely nervous. With Applestar sick and the deputy not yet chosen, she would have to lead her clan to the gathering. But she was only a medicine cat. She had no idea if the other leaders would even take her seriously. She sighed, sitting down and shaking her head. She would have to go soon. She looked up at the moon and took a deep breath, stepping out of her den. "JagClan, to me!" she called, heading over to the entrance of her clan. "It's time."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Silverblossom dashed through the forest, flying over ferns, bushes, and tree stumps, feeling like a bird. Otterstar had allowed her go ahead of the group, though the young warrior never gave her a real reason.

It wasn't long before she spotted the old two-leg den on Asterclan territory.

The tabby slowed to a trot just as she stepped paw on the bridge that connected the two clans.

She shivered as a gust of wind greeted her. "How does Asterclan live here? It's freezing!" The she cat hissed.

The young warrior kept her head low as she completed the walk to the old twoleg den.
    kurairo

Post by kurairo on Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Palepaw traveled at the back of his clan, padding quickly over the damp moss. He was nervous, but he didn't dare to show it; he had never attended a gathering of the clans before.

Staying close to those ahead of him he let his gaze wander upwards, to the sky, where he could see the stars shining behind the bare branches. He wondered what it would be like, what new cats he would meet.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Just as Silverblossom was about to enter the den, she hissed. "Mouse dung!" She hadn't forgotten to tell Palepaw how to behave at a gathering!

The tabby turned tail, sprinting back to her clan.

"Palepaw!" She yowled, her cry echoing through the forest. She sniffed at the air, and followed it back to the traveling party of Timberclan cats. "Palepaw." She meowed. "I gotta talk to you."
    kurairo

Post by kurairo on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Suddenly Palepaw heard his name echo through the forest, and he let out a small "Eep!", ducking his head almost instinctively. But before he had the time to return he saw Silverblossom dash through the bushes.

"Mentor," he greeted, dipping his head respectfully. "I.. thought you went ahead?" he asked a bit unsure.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:42 pm

"I did." The she cat mewed. "But I forgot to tell you how to act at a gathering." She fell in step beside him. "Now, Palepaw, listen. At a gathering, we represent our clan in it's best form. We mustn't argue or start fights, that's against the warrior code. The time of the full moon is a time of peace. You must hold your head up high." Silverblossom tilted his head up with her tail. "Don't show fear, but respect. Make others respect you by showing you are worthy of respect." She continued to listen the code of conduct. "But don't forget to have fun, and make friends." She grinned. "That's the best part."
    sanfranclsco

Post by sanfranclsco on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Spiderstar exited her den in a orderly fashion. She took up her position at the Tall Peak and watched proudly as her yowl of "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath Tall Peak to hear my words!" The she-cat waited a moment before continuing. "A Gathering is upon us, and I hope word has been spread to who will be coming. But enough of that, let us begin our trek warriors of RushClan." On the outside, Spiderstar walked with pride and pure confidence, however within her mind she worried. At the last Gathering she had been to she had both eyes, now moons later she walked with thick scars and a single, glowing eye.
    kurairo

Post by kurairo on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 am

Palepaw gazed at his mentor with wide, green eyes, listening quietly to her every word as they padded through the forest. He nodded, feeling his nervousness sink away a little, and held his head a bit higher than usual; he wouldn't show fear this evening. He would be brave.
    He purred softly at the idea of meeting new friends, despite the fact that it did make him a bit afraid.

"How many cats will there be?" he asked, feeling a bit more light-hearted. He secretly hoped Silverblossom would stay close to him during the Gathering, though he dared not to ask it.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:55 am

"Many." Silverblossom answered. "You can't guess how many exactly, because it changes every gathering. Sometimes there are more cats, sometimes there are less." She meowed. "Try to mingle, chat, but be very careful not to give away Timberclan's secrets. We come together for one night each moon, then we enemies once more." She explained. "And you know the warrior code "You may have friendships in other clans, but you must remain loyal to your own clan."" Then she realized that her words weren't exactly inviting Palepaw to be kind to other cats at the gathering, "But, once again, you may have friendships in other clans." The tabby purred. "Just, do yourself a favor and avoid the Asterclan deputy Comettail. He's not nice to cats of other clans. He can't claw you at a gathering, but I bet his words can bite into anyone's phyche." Silverblossom warned her apprentice.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:07 pm

As they padded along, Silverblossom began thinking of who she would see at the gathering.

"I hope I get to see Ebonyflight again." She thought, smiling. "And Gullfoot."

She also began thinking of how the other clans would react to her becoming Palepaw's mentor. Otterstar said the reason she had chosen the silver tabby was because only Silverblossom could truly understand what the young tom was going through at the moment. Both had fresh, raw grief in their hearts. She hoped all the clans would react well to her becoming a mentor, and congratulate both of them, but she knew some warriors would gossip, and think that someone so young couldn't possibly be a good mentor.

"Fox-dung to them." She mentally said, her eyes narrow. "I am a good mentor." The young warrior could already see faint outlines of muscle under Palepaw's skin. Muscle that had resulted from her training.
    kurairo

Post by kurairo on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Palepaw purred, feeling eager for the Gathering to begin now that his worries were starting to fade to the background.

"I wonder how the cats of other clans are," he thought aloud. He made note to himself to stay away from Comettail for the evening. He wasn't too good with harsh words. "I'd like to meet Ebonyflight and Gullfoot. They sound nice."

He lifted his head to the skies and gazed at the stars above them, allowing his thought to carry him away. "I'm glad to have you as my mentor, Silverblossom," he purred softly, half lost in thought. He wouldn't be half as brave as he was now without her guidance.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:08 pm

"Ebonyflight is a nice cat. I haven't met Gullfoot, but from what Ebonyflight has told me, she's interesting." Silverblossom mewed, then heard Palepaw's words. She smiled. "My dear, that means very much to me." She pressed her nose to ear. "I want to take you far. I want to make you a skilled fighter, a wonderful hunter, a respected warrior." The she cat meowed. "And, tomorrow we can do whatever training you wish." Silverblossom purred.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:15 pm

OOC: Merry Christmas guys!

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:52 pm

OOC: is the gathering still going on?
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:08 pm

OOC: I have no idea, no one came to the gathering but high ranks and you two. So nothing ever actually happened.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:14 pm

OOC: Should we just skip so that everyone is at the actually gathering? Because at this pace I'm not sure every clan will get here until January
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:34 pm

OOC: Yeah, that sounds fine. I'll get it started.

BIC: Sandstone padded into the gathering area uncertainly leading her clan. She still didn't know how the other leaders might react to a medicine cat of all people leading the clan, but she had to try. She approached the leader's spot, gulping.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:38 pm

BIC: Timberclan entered just as Jagclan did.

"Where are Otterstar and Dustjaw?" Silverblossom suddenly realized she hadn't see either her leader or deputy since she left camp. "Just wait a bit, they'll show." She told herself.

Then she spotted Sandstone approaching the leader's spot. "Where is Applestar?" She mewed to the medicine cat.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Sandstone flinched, startled by the she-cat calling to her. She turned, slowly. "Applestar will be unavailable tonight," she said, smoothly, "I have taken her place until she is able to take her job again."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Silverblossom figured that Applestar was ill. Jagclan cats tended to be secretive, and would rarely admit that their clan wasn't doing well. "Well, I hope she'll be back at the next gathering." She purred. "How is Jagclan? I hope okay." The black striped warrior lapped her paw, and drew it neatly over her ear. "I swear, it's like the wind it out to mess up my fur." She chuckled and she smoothed an unkempt tuft.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:53 pm

"JagClan is perfectly fine," Sandstone said, loosening up a bit and chuckling at Silverblossom's irritation with the state of her fur. "We actually have a new cat in the clan. I sort of hope he'll stay."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Silverblossom paused. "New cat? Who is he?" She meowed, green eyes sparkling with question.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:04 pm

"His name is Kraken," she purred, "He literally fell out of the sky when I was at the moon pool. He's got a nasty habit of cursing, but he's good at heart."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:07 pm

"Kraken." Silverblossom thought the name felt weird on her tongue. "Odd name. Odder appearance." She chuckled. "Well, I hope I can meet him. Sounds like an interesting cat. Big news for both Timberclan and Jagclan."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:08 pm