Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

December Gathering

PeepsAreAwesome

Re: December Gathering

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:09 pm

"Hmm? What's been happening in TimberClan lately?" she asked, her tail swishing. She was beginning to be a bit more at ease with representing her clan at the gathering.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:16 pm

The tabby casted her gaze to the ground. "You remember how Otterstar said that Shadowflight had a cough last gathering? Well, he died soon after." She mewed. "But as a result, I've become Palepaw's new mentor." She smiled.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Her eyes widened. "Oh! Poor Shadowflight! Congratulations on becoming a mentor though. I don't think I've ever met the Palepaw that you're speaking of."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:21 pm

"It is sad." Silverblossom mewed. "But he's watching over us in Starclan." She said, and pointed her tail to the clump of apprentices eagerly chattering together. "You see that hairless tom over there? That's Palepaw." She purred. "I'm so glad I'm his mentor."
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:39 pm

"A hairless cat! How peculiar. I don't think I've ever seen a hairless cat before," Sandstone said, fascinated, "I pray for him on the coldest Leafbare nights. But he seems to be doing well so far. You're lucky to have him as an apprentice."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:47 pm

"It was odd to see a hairless kit in the nursery one day." Silverblossom mewed. "Until that day, I didn't even know a cat could be hairless! But now that it's getting cold I make sure he sleeps in the middle of the apprentice's den, and that he eats more, so he can have a bit of fat to keep him warmer." She purred. "But thank you, he's a wonderful apprentice, and hunter. Quite possiblely the best behaved apprentice I've ever met." The tabby meowed.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:49 pm

"He can't really afford to misbehave, can he?" Sandstone said, casting a worried glance at Palepaw. "If he ever needs help and your medicine cat can't handle it, which I'm sure they can, bring him to me. I'll care for him."

Sandstone was a true medicine cat, down to her very bones.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:57 pm

"Oh, I pray that nothing bad will ever happen to him." Silverblossom suddenly grew worried, with a concerned look on her face as she glanced at her apprentice. "I couldn't love him more than if he came from my own womb." She told the medicine cat. "If anything were to happen to him, it'd be like I lost my own flesh and blood."
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Sandstone nodded. "Yet us hope he can survive to become a fine warrior," she said, "Winters will be hard for him, but with the right care, he should be fine."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 pm

"I'm careful with him. He's not allowed too close to the rivers, and I try to keep our training limited to the forests so the wind isn't to hard on him." Silverblossom meowed. "He's halfway through his apprenticeship, and will hopefully be made a warrior sometime in new leaf." She said. "I just need to keep an eye on him in the meantime."
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:17 pm

"Yes," Sandstone said, nodding. She was suddenly aware of something, "Where are the other clans, they don't seem to have arrived yet."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:28 pm

"It's odd, isn't it? And you'd think Asterclan would be here first, since they're the closest clan." Silverblossom meowed. "Ugh, it's annoying when the other clans are late." She frowned. "I just hope they show up soon."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:38 pm

OOC: I think this is over and we can consider having gatherings near major holidays a colossal failure. Perhaps we'll have one in February but we will have an order so that this back and forth stuff doesn't happen. Squad your posts have dominated everything- so much so that I didn't even notice that sanfrancslo responded. I'm not mad, I'm just letting you know that next time this won't be tolerated. But yes, this thread can be declared closed since most of my admins didn't show up.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:03 am

OOC: okay, sorry Kit ^^"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:07 pm