Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

~Finding the lost deputy. (Open.)~

~Chipper-Kat~

~Finding the lost deputy. (Open.)~

Post by ~Chipper-Kat~ on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Setting:
    It was a dark and rainy night in Rushclan territory, Beechnose said he would go out on a border patrol two days ago and never returned...At first Spiderstar told the cats not to worry, adding in that he probably was on a long hunting expedition alone. It's something that cats would expect this dense tom to do anyways. Normally his trips only lasted up to a day, but when two days past even Spiderstar started to become worried and sent out a patrol of three cats.

These two cats will run into Beechnose, who looks highly confused, and had been walking in circles singing and talking to himself at the time. The two begin to ask questions and Beechnose reluctantly answers them, only realizing he had been out so long when your characters bring it up.

Info:
    This is supposed to be a cute little, funny rp so you all can see the awkward, funny, side of Beechnose. The weather often reflects his mood and makes him act strange. Feel free to join in!

Requirements:
    Character must be 8 moons+.
    Character must be in Rushclan or not in any clan.
    No Gender requirement. Both male and females are welcomed.
    This rp might lead to a friendship with Beechnose, but it depends on how the rp turns out.

Characters involved so far:
    Beechnose
    (Character here: OPEN)
    (Character here: OPEN)
    (Charactre here: OPEN)

IN CHARACTER RP
    I will start with Beechnose wandering around Rushclan territory.

The tom slowly padded around the dark area, lashing his tail slowly as rain fell over head. How long had he been gone...? Oh well...It's not like he minded being alone in Rushclan's territory, but it was strange for a cat his age to get lost in his own territory. Now that he thought about it, it wasn't like he was even trying to find the way back home. A patrol of cats would come dragging him out of the territory into camp sooner or later. The tom let out a cough, snot dripping down from his nose. Oh great...Now you have a cold... The tom shook his head, growling at himself as he wiped the snot off of his nose with a paw. He had to find shelter. Shelter was at the top of his list right now, but he couldn't stop the soft singing that hummed out from his vocal chords. The musical tunes comforted him a bit, maybe if someone was near they would find him.

OOC:

Anyone can join in!!!

Last edited by ~Chipper-Kat~ on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Squad1rox

Re: ~Finding the lost deputy. (Open.)~

Post by Squad1rox on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:13 pm

OOC: would you like me to post this on the GOTC group page so that everyone else knows about it so you can get more people to hop in?
    ~Chipper-Kat~

Post by ~Chipper-Kat~ on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:14 pm

OOC: I would happily do that myself, but you may if you want if it doesn't take to much trouble ^^

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:20 pm

OOC: I'm on it! Smile I can't wait to see who responses to this. Beechnose, you're in trouble it seems like!
    ~Chipper-Kat~

Post by ~Chipper-Kat~ on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:09 am

OOC: Ahh, yep indeed. It's to bad not many people have joined Rushclan to respond to this ^^'. Guess I'm just saving it until more people join.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:35 am

OOC: Just wait a bit. If it takes too long, I'm sure cats of other clans will hop in.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 pm

OOC: I thought his name was Beechnose lol. Did you change it?
    ~Chipper-Kat~

Post by ~Chipper-Kat~ on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:24 am

OOC: Omg it is. I fail at my own character x'D. -edits- I had Rushclan on the mind so I accidentally wrote 'Rushnose'
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Solsticestar headed to the twoleg dwelling quickly, sniffing around. Her warriors had given a small warning that there may be something walking around over there so she went to investigate. The gathering place was closest to their territory after all. She wouldn't want any danger. She narrowed her eyes, straining to see though the darkness and sheets of rain as it poured relentlessly over the land. She sniffed around. It wasn't really the smell of an unknown creature- it was a cat... a Rushclan cat for that matter. Solsticestar blinked. "Hello?" she called out, coming closer. "Who's there?" she called again.
    VanillaSkittyKitty

Post by VanillaSkittyKitty on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 am

"Spiderstar?" Splashpool meowed, running as fast as she could towards her leader. "Beechnose haven't organized any patrol this morning-- In fact, Beechnose isn't even there! I'm going to look for him while hunting okay?" Without waiting for a yes or no anwer, Splashpool had departed, bounding to the forest. She sniffed the air, trying to find a trace of prey-- or Beechnose, and found no results. "It must be because of the rain last night." She murmured crossly to herself. But for sure, there must be lots of fish around.. "I don't want to fish today. Our territory still overlaps a bit of the forest, so some prey could be hiding there somewhere." She walked on, her sense alert, tingling a little with excitement. Her imagination started to run wild of her finding Beechnose, and getting awarded, and being the youngest mentor in the clan... She stopped. She scented two scents. The leader of Asterclan, Solsticestar, and... Beechnose! "Beechnose!" She meowed, bounding forward. Her claws ready to attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:10 pm