Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Mentoring (Palepaw)

kurairo

Re: Mentoring (Palepaw)

Post by kurairo on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Palepaw stormed through the bushes, the branches and leaves brushing his hairless skin. He heard his mentor call behind him and took a final sprint, never taking his eyes off the rabbit, which was just a pawlength in front of him now.

<i>I'll have to get this one,</i> he thought, breathing heavily.

Suddenly the rabbit took a sharp turn to the right. Palepaw jumped after it in a final attempt, stretching his paws and flinging out his nails. His front paws connected with the rabbit's hind legs and he grabbed it in mid-air, clinging on and dragging the prey with him as he fell to his flank. They struggled in the leafs, the rabbit trying to kick itself free as Palepaw clawed his paws around in and tried to bite for its neck.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Silverblossom watched the crash with wide eyes, hurrying over there as fast as her ragged breathing would allow.

"Kill it! Kill it!" She meowed as she ran over to apprentice and soon-to-be fresh kill. "One bite to the throat!"
    kurairo

Post by kurairo on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:20 pm

"I'm trying!" Palepaw squeaked, dodging the rabbit's fierce kicks aimed at his belly. He wrestled it to the ground, pinning it with his front legs. He folded his ears flat to his neck and bit down into the rabbit's neck, locking his jaw as fiercely as his body allowed him. Slowly he felt the rabbit's energy leaking out of it, and within a minute it remained still and motionless between his jaws.

He let go of the prey, eyes wide and still breathing wildly, his chest rising and falling with each heaved breath. He stared down at the rabbit, unable to take his eyes from it. He did it!

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:25 pm

"Great kill!" Silverblossom purred, imaging a way to turn the bite into a battle move to use a foe's foreleg. "Couldn't have done it better myself!"

Finally making it over to her apprentice, she picked up the rabbit. "I'll carry this home." She mewed through a mouthful of fur.
    kurairo

Post by kurairo on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:05 am

"Yay!" Palepaw huffed happily, letting out a pur of excitement. He quickly padded after his mentor, still tasting the rabbit's blood on his tongue. Suddenly he remembered something.

"But.. what about the patrol?" he mewed.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Silverblossom flicked her tail as her apprentice reminded her. "Oh yes. I forgot." She lowered the rabbit onto the ground, quickly burying it in the cold earth. "Come on. Maybe we can catch some Rushclan cats on a patrol. I want to see Beechnose again." She mewed, marching in the direction of the waterfall clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 pm