Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

(Asterclan and Jagclan- Invitation only)

Kitai473
    Admin

(Asterclan and Jagclan- Invitation only)

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 am

OOC: For those of you unfamiliar, this is an rp that holds two small, yet interesting plots- the gaining of another member from an unknown place for Jagclan and the revealing of kindled feelings for Asterclan. The plot starts off at the border between Jagclan and Asterclan. The beginning characters are Rurik, the stray, a Jagclan herb patrol (Sandstone and a warrior) and an Asterclan patrol (led by Comettail)

BIC:
    Large paws thundered the ground. Frigid blue eyes narrowed. This rabbit was all his. He knew he'd smelled it, plump and delicious and he was determined to have a taste. He was gaining, the rabbit nearly in his reach until it vanished. Rurik's eyes widened. How could this be? It was just there! His heart lurched however when he felt the ground beneath him disappear as well. He had only a second's glance downward until he plummeted. He gasped, swatting at the air, desperately searching for something to grab onto as he plunged downward. He gave off a terrified yowl, cut short with a painful grunt as he made contact with rock. He tumbled, becoming battered and dizzy as his body was flung and tossed. His vision blurred; his body hit the ground with a sickening thud. Everything hurt... he couldn't move. The massive tom let out a frail groan, trying to reach out but couldn't as his vision faded to black...

"Comettail, have you a patrol ready?" came Solsticestar's voice as she padded out of her den and stretched, looking up at the milky darkening sky. She leaped down from her perch and padded over to her deputy, a small smile on her face. Of course he was ready... she could see her warriors approaching now. Nodding to her deputy she turns. She glanced back at him. "Be careful," she mewed. With that, she padded towards her den again, leaping onto her perch and laying down, watching the gathering patrol.

Last edited by Kitai473 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes in the Plot- Please REREAD)
    DragonriderSC

Re: (Asterclan and Jagclan- Invitation only)

Post by DragonriderSC on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:40 am

Comettail sat patiently at the base of the leaders den waiting for his warriors to meet with him, he turned to Solsticestar and dipped his head; showing a hint of a smirk on his face "of course Solsticestar, we are just about to leave" he mewed as said warriors began to close in. Turning his attention to the warriors he surveyed those who had arrived and checked to see if everyone he had recruited at arrived.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:53 am

Leaf-face stood with the other warriors. When she saw Solsticestar she gave the leader a slight wave with her tail and smiled. She then turned her attention to the deputy, there was no doubt in Leaf-face's mind that Commettail was the best pick for the possition. In fact it made her proud to be friends with him she even thought of as a brother in a sense. So when his eyes passed over her she grinned brightly telling him that she was ready to go.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:02 pm

OOC: im posting this so that i can track the thread, since i wont come in until a while later.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:46 pm

OOC: unfortunately it looks like Skydrop wont be joining in this RP so we'll have to continue without her. If they do end up coming in they'll have to have Skydrop catch up with the group.

Comettail smiled warmly towards Leaf-face for a moment longer before he continued looking over his warriors, he currently had two of the three warriors he had recruited the third being the three-legged Skydrop; Comettail has always tried to be kind towards the blue she-cat seeing as she was a cripple but she couldn't expect everyone to wait for her and end up getting them late. Sighing he got to his paws and with a swish of his tail beckoned for his patrol to follow "come on then everyone is here except for Skydrop, but im afraid we have to be leaving now; Skydrop will just have to catch up with us later" he said regrettably.
    im-bravestar

Post by im-bravestar on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:34 am

OOC: Hey my replies will be slow I have to rp on my phone ^^; sorry!

Skydrop bounded over to the leaving group "I'm soo sorry I'm late!" She meowed a bit out of breath. "Over slept, I got here as quick as I could!"

(Sorry this was short ;w;)
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:57 am

OOC: You're going to have to continue without Whitefang. Her character is on hold for neither updating the ref or doing the AC and she hasn't yet responded- It's been 10 days. I suggest inviting one or both of the newer warriors into the patrol. Within the next few posts, Sandstone and Krakenpaw should be able to jump in.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:40 am

Leaf-face nodded in agreement "Okay!" She hopped up onto her paws and began to head after the deputy. The blue-eyed warrior then realized that she didn't even know where they were going so she bounded up next to Commettail "So where are we going to patrol today Commettail?" she asked with a big goofy grin on her face.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:42 am

Comettail led his patrol out through the camp entrance headed east towards the rocky parts of their territory, he acknowledged Leaf-face with a side-ways glance and replied "where heading to the Jagclan border we-" he was cut off abruptly by the sudden arrival of a very out of breath Skydrop. "i''ll let it slide this time Skydrop" he mewed warningly giving her a stern look " But in future i expect you to be ready with the rest of us"
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:38 pm

The blue eyed She-cat winked at Skydrop "Don't worry I sleep in sometimes too." She then purred lightly happy to be with her clan mates and her tail waved high in the air.
    im-bravestar

Post by im-bravestar on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 pm

"It won't happen again, sorry again." She flicked her tail and let out a chuckle hearing Leafface. She bounded along with the rest of the group, walking in the back of the group.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:20 pm

Tansy, dock leaves, marigold, burdock root, poppy...seeds? Sandstone stared at the empty spot where her poppy seeds used to be. Where had they gone? Had she really used them up so fast? The medicine cat sighed. Whatever had happened to her poppy seeds, she needed to stock up more, just in case.

She stepped outside, considering just heading straight out. But that wasn't safe. If a wild animal or another clan decided to attack, it would just be her all alone. Hmm. "Does anyone want to come with me to hunt herbs?" she called, flicking her tail back and forth steadily. Hopefully, there would be. She had been using Kraken this past moon to help her gather herbs. She had actually hoped the young tom would decide to stay so she could offer apprenticeship to him. But he had disappeared. And now she needed help from the rest of the clan.

OOC: I hope it was okay to mention Kraken's disappearance. I just didn't think he could disappear without Sandstone being a bit hurt or at least bothered.
    xXSolarsilverXx

Post by xXSolarsilverXx on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Ebonyflight's chest heaved as she let out a deep sigh, gazing around camp aimlessly. Her much more rugged companion, Gullfoot, had decided earlier that it would be best to have a seemingly endless evening doze, leaving her alone with pretty much nothing to do other than stand by and look brain-dead for a few hours. Riveting, no?

Her ears perked upon hearing the call of a certain sandy medicine cat, no pun intended, turning her attention towards the she-cat with a twitch of a whisker. Herb hunting? Oh yeah, Kraken wasn't around any more, was he? Huh. She had barely noticed his presence the few moons that he was here, admittedly, but it was still kind of disheartening to hear. She thought it would've been interesting to get to know the tom better. The dark femme pondered for a few moments, then nodded to herself. She had nothing to lose. With a flicker of her tail, she stalked over to Sandstone. "I'd be willing to tag along, if that wouldn't bother you." She mewed, giving her a friendly yet weary smile.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:27 am

"hmmm" said the spotted deputy as he turned back around and lead his patrol through the territory , slowly making their way to the designated end. It was a rather chilly day the wind brought in a chill that ruffled the fur of all three cats as they walked, Comettail puffed out his fur in hopes of warming himself up ; as he did he looked up to see that the clouds were getting darker in color "looks like it might rain today" he mewed.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:11 pm

Leaf-face looked up at the sky as well seeing the dark clouds rolling in and her whiskers twitched lightly "I like rain, but I hope it doesn't storm." She shuddered lightly at the thought of something like that, she didn't like storms at all the thunder was loud and the lightening could cause a fire if it struck a tree of bush. She hadn't really seen something like that happen before but Leaf-face knew it could be a disastrous situation.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:34 am

OOC: Skip Brave. Peeps, it's your turn^^
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Sandstone's eyes shined. Not all the warriors were asleep at least. "Ebonyflight, of course you may! I'll be glad to have you along."
    The middle-aged medicine cat stood up. "Do you know what poppy seeds look like?" she asked, licking her paw then swiping it over her ear.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Comettail hummed in agreement to Leaf-face's point she was right that rain wasn't all to bad nothing a good rinse couldn't fix but a storm could mean danger for his clanmates and he didn't want that, as they walked on it seemed that his worries were well placed as a slight drizzle began to fall; it was fine at first -the patrols pelts getting only a little wet- but soon the rain escalated into a less then heavy downpour. Grumbling with irritation he brought his cats at a stop when they reached the end of their forest territory , he looked out to the rocky terrain that they shared with Jagclan and the border that lay within it, he narrowed his eyes as he thought of what course of action they should take "this rain is going to wash away our markers" he muttered "and it will make walking through the rocks tricky and dangerous...." keeping his eyes fixed on the rocks he stood there thinking.
    Leaf-Face

Post by Leaf-Face on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Leaf-face enjoyed the feeling of the rain as it began to hit her body as it escalated in the fall of the raindrops. She listened to the deputy speak and looked out onto the terrain for herself, the rocks were looking rather slippery. The blue-eyed she-cat cocked her head to the side and thought about "If we're really careful and take small steps we might be able to make it."
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:50 pm

OOC: Once Peeps and Silver make it to the border I'll hop in.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:56 pm

OOC: I'm waiting for a reply from Ebonyflight since Sandstone asked her a direct question ;w; should I continue as if she answered for the sake of moving the roleplay along?
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:58 pm

OOC: She's having problems getting on for some reason. I'll see if she fixed it or not.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:34 pm

OOC: Did you manage to get a hold of her?
    xXSolarsilverXx

Post by xXSolarsilverXx on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 am

((OOC: I think the problem managed to fix itself. Extremely sorry for the delay, guys.))

BIC:
    Ebonyflight seemed to visibly brighten a bit at the medicine cat's pleased tone, simply nodding in response. "Indeed I do," The she-cat purred. "They tend to be quite useful, to say the least. Although I'm sure you probably know that fairly well." She mewed, chuckling anxiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:36 pm