Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

(Asterclan and Jagclan- Invitation only)

PeepsAreAwesome

Re: (Asterclan and Jagclan- Invitation only)

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Sandstone nodded. "Wonderful. Let's go then. I think we might have some luck near the AsterClan border." she was already walking to camp entrance. They might find a few other herbs as well, and extra of anything never hurt. Sandstone looked back, her eyes sparkling from excitement. "Are you coming?"
    xXSolarsilverXx

Post by xXSolarsilverXx on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Ebonyflight went quiet for a moment, then suddenly snapped out of her thoughts, eyes widening slightly as she noticed Sandstone looking toward her. "Oh yeah, right. Sorry!" She hurriedly made her way over, walking off towards their destination alongside the she-cat. "Let's hope we don't run into anyone hostile while we're out there. It'd be a bit of a bad time to have fur flying, I should think."
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Sandstone nodded. "I'm not too worried about it though. I don't think there's anything too dangerous near the AsterClan border." she said in good humour. She hadn't experienced any AsterClan hostility lately, though her clan mates might have. As soon as she was outside, she started systematically checking for scents of important herbs they might need.

OOC: I'm so sorry about this late response. I wasn't quite sure if I should have just gone. And then I got caught up in school Again, I'm sorry ;w;
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:07 am

OOC: I'm going to go ahead but I was waiting for Silver and Peeps to actually get to the border. Guys I really want to have this done before May 11th. This is holding back other plots.

BIC: The darkness subsided as the massive tom escaped unconsciousness. Rurik let out a heavy moan, trying to heave himself to his paws. He managed to get up, but collapsed again with a hiss of pain as he placed weight on a twisted front paw. He looked at his paw, ears flexing back. "Just my luck..." he muttered. He looked over to see the rabbit had received a more brutal consequence than he had. At least he wouldn't starve... his eyes widened. "How the hell do I get out of this thing?" he muttered, dragging himself with his good paw towards the dead rabbit. He'd completely ignored the pouring rain and mud that matted his fur. All he wanted was to eat... and get out of here. He picked the rabbit up in his jaws, only to drop it when he heard the mews of cats. He narrowed his eyes. He hated to beg, but he couldn't get out of here without help.

"Hey!" he called out. "Hey you! Someone! Can you hear me?! Get me out of here!" he yowled over the drumming of the pouring rain.
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:20 pm

OOC: Would you mind if I skipped a ton of travel and just went ahead and said they're at the border? That would save a lot of time.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:45 pm

OOC: Sure ^^
    PeepsAreAwesome

Post by PeepsAreAwesome on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Sandstone bristled as she smelled something. Her fur was drenched, and the trip had so far gone unsuccessful. But, the stubborn medicine cat had not given up trying to serve her clan, and pushed on in the search of herbs. Now, at the border with AsterClan, she couldn't help but feel a prickle under her skin. The scent she was smelling was neither AsterClan nor JagClan. It was a new one, still cat, thankfully. She treaded carefully, deciding to follow her nose.
    im-bravestar

Post by im-bravestar on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:25 am

OOC: Ahhh! I'm sooo sorry!! I never realized there was more ;3; I'll try to jump back in if I can!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:11 pm