Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

First day out ( Mentor , Apprentice session with Comettail and Oddpaw)

DragonriderSC

First day out ( Mentor , Apprentice session with Comettail and Oddpaw)

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:44 am

It was after an important part of the recently christened Oddpaw's life. She stood next to a tall cream colored tom with black specks who happened to be her new mentor and the deputy. Every part of her body from her paws to her head to her bent tail trembled in excitement. She had absolutely no idea what to say quite unlike her usual talkative self.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Comettail looked down at his trembling apprentice with stern unblinking eyes, but they softened as he realized that the young apprentice was going to need a much gentler touch then what he was giving. Chuckling he flicked his tail across her side " you nervous?" he mewed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oddpaw internally sighed with relief as her mentor's gaze softened, it was scaring her a bit. "yeah, nervous" she meowed quietly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "dont be" he urged gently crouching down to her height and nudging her affectionately with his nose "ill take good care of you" he promised earnestly. He got to all fours and turned to head out of camp, he flicked his tail motioning for her to follow "come on its time you saw your own territory"
    "ok! and I'll be a good apprentice" she meowed excitedly feeling a lot better and pranced out of camp past Comettail. Right when she got to the camp exit she lost her balance and fell over. A small omph sound echoed a bit as she recovered herself.
    He chuckled at his newly assigned apprentice's quick change in attitude and her new found energy it made him think fondly of his own experience of being an apprentice, usually he'd like to take lead but seeing as this was her first time out he decided to let her take off; he flinched however when he saw her trip. He nudged her back to her paws and mewed "your alright?"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm fine! don't worry about me! i'm not hurt" she meowed quickly. "which way are we going" she shook off the dirt on her and looked around outside of the camp.
    DragonriderSC

Re: First day out ( Mentor , Apprentice session with Comettail and Oddpaw)

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:46 am

Comettail eyed his apprentice intently looking up and down her pelt making sure she really hadn't hurt herself, he placed a firm paw on her shoulder "are you sure? i don't want to take you out if your hurt" he said subtly warning her not to lie to him about her condition.

Heracrossite

Post by Heracrossite on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:46 am

"I'm fine" Oddpaw meowed slightly frightened that she would ruin her first day out, "it happens all of the time, I fall over, I get up and I go on. Its fine". Oddpaw did a small hop to show that she was fine, slightly troubled that she wouldn't be able to go out training.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:52 am

"hmmmmm" he stared down at her doubtful at first but eventually he eased up concluding that if she was actually hurt then she'd be showing it, but he couldn't be too careful. "alright but if anything happens during our outing let me know and well come straight back, no exceptions" he said making sure she understood that he wasn't taking chances.

Heracrossite

Post by Heracrossite on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 pm

"ok" Oddpaw mewed, feeling a little down trodden knowing that she fell all of the time and Comettail would think she was hurt taking her back in. "Come on lets go!" Oddpaw meowed suddenly.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:05 am

"alright ,alright calm down" he mewed briskly but despite himself he couldn't help but smile a little, he was very lucky to have such an energetic apprentice again; it had been quit some time since his last and he had missed the feeling. He lead the both of them out into their territory and stopped at the top of a hill , the perfect spot to take in the whole territory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:11 pm