Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Where'd she go!? (All Timberclan cats wanted)

nipplespaghetti

Re: Where'd she go!? (All Timberclan cats wanted)

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:38 pm

OOC: goodnight friend! uvu

BIC:
    Darkpaw gently grimaced at the other clan attacking them while they were weak and placed a paw on his silver furred friend, "I'm s-sure you will b-be a great l-leader while Otterstar is g-gone" he mewed kindly to the silver tabby, trying to reassure her even if he was worried too.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Silverblossom swept her tail around him, drawing the apprentice close. "You've been through too much." She whispered softly, nosing the fur on the top of his head. Losing his family was enough, having a sudden change in leadership and a possible attack on their clan was the last thing he needed.

His nervousness made her heart warm with fierceness. If any clan wanted to harm her cats, they'd have to go through her first!

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

OOC: I love silverblossoms and darkpaws relationship so much, its like mother-son dynamic and its so cute >v< ;v;

BIC:
    Darkpaw nuzzled into the tabby's fur and after a bit of just trying to be closer (if that was even possible) to the kind she-cat he tilted his head up, "c-can we go h-hunting?" he mewed, wanting to do something so he wasn't just a ball of nerves in the medicine cat den.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:17 pm

OOC: Would you like to work on that in notes? ^-^ I think she likes taking care of little toms who need mommies XD

BIC

"Of course." Silverblossom took a glance at the fresh kill pile, and frowned. It certainly needed someone to fill it. "Let's go, little one." She broke away, bounding towards the camp entrance. "Come along Darkpaw."

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 pm

OOc: sure! I love how silver is just like, "too precious for this world", I would love to work on it further in notes uvu

BIC:
    Darkpaw stood up and quickly padded after his silver-furred friend, almost tripping over his own paws in his hurry to get there, but playing it off as nothing, "W-Where are we g-going to hunt?" the tuxedo tom asked.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:30 pm

OOC: Send me a note?

BIC

"The tall oak. Those dang squirrels adore the acorns that bloom there in new and green leaf." She mewed, leading the way. "The queens and elders need feeding." Silverblossom drew her tongue over her upper lip, mouth watering.

And who knows, maybe Otterstar would come back when they did! A faint glimmer of hope shined in her. Faint, but there.

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Darkpaw purred in amusement, "those d-dang squirrels?" he asked humorously, then leapt over a small patch of slippery ice so he wouldn't fall flat on his face, this caused the tom to jump into a small snow pile which *poofed* and threw the snow into the air.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 am

Silverblossom let out one of her infamous cackles, and padded over to the apprentice, and gently tugged him out by his scruff. "There, there." She swept away snow with her tail and lapped off the remaining few flakes from his face. "All better." Behind her fierce exterior was a loving cat, who dreamed of being a mother and having kits of her own.

For a few moments, all of her worries of Otterstar went away.

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:15 am

Darkpaw let out a laugh of his own and then used his tail to fling some snow into the silver-tabby's face letting out another laugh he rushed out of the snowpile and thought for a couple seconds, Silverblossom is like a mother that I never had before kicking more snow at the she-cat.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:21 am

Silverblossom smirked, and splashed a gust of snow at the tuxedo with her paw. "Take that!" She yowled, beginning to toss a fluffy of white powder at him.

As she played, she thought "He's like the son I never had."

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:28 am

The tom let out a mock shriek as he was hit by the cold snow, "why w-would you hurt me so?" he mock whispered before diving into the snow and leaping out, snow flying everywhere in sight.

The tom couldn't stop thinking about how Silverblossom was most likely his surrogate family, not even just his mother as just 'mother' wasn't enough to describe how much of a parent and friend she was to him.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:34 am

Silverblossom cackled, and continued covering the apprentice in snow. "Because it's fun!" She yowled.

"Looks like I have two adopted sons." Palepaw and Darkpaw. She smirked at how fitting their names were.

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:40 am

OOC: Pale and dark XD I am so done

BIC:

Darkpaw laughed even harder and tried using his fluffy tail to deflect some of the snow, a glint appeared in the tuxedo toms eyes when he realized he could bat the snow back at the tabby she-cat.

"Prepare to feel m-my wrath!" the tom then let out a mock battle-yowl and batted snow back at her while using his paws to throw it. (cats now have opposable thumbs, cause yeah XD)

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:46 am

OOC: All these matching stuffs! XD not to mention that Comettail called Silver Fishstripes and she called him Spotty. Pattern buddies! XD

BIC

"Bring it!"' She yowled. "Your efforts will be in vain!" She ducked as a snowball whizzed past her, and sent one his way.

OOC: Lol It's warriors. We've got male torties left and right and reincarnations to save the clans from a vengeful dead tabby XD

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:58 am

OOC: well if you say it that way, lets remember cats also have organized religions *waggle eyebrows*

Darkpaw giggled, "consider it brought!" he yowled in retaliation, before getting up close and personal with silverblossom's snowball, the tom dramatically fell over then kicked a fair amount of snow her way using his hind legs.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:02 am

OOC: And house cats in the mountains XD

BIC

Silverblossom squealed as she was covered with snow, and blindly rushed the apprentice. "We're supposed to be ha-ha-hunting!" She giggled as she searched with closed eyes for his side to put a paw on and pin.

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:14 am

OOC: of course! It makes perfect sense, lets also make them have a tiered society that has leaders! House cats can totally do that!

BIC:
    Darkpaw squealed as he felt a paw on his side pinning him down, "release Darksoul, evil lord of all! He does not require nourishment, he only requires soulllss" he mock-yelled in a deep voice while squirming to get free from the silver tabby so he could dunk her in more snow.

(do they know about souls, meh they can know about souls)

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 am

OOC: YUSH! And we'll give them healer felines that some how know all about herbs and get visions from dead cats! Because, because, because, REASONS! And I assume they would know about souls, if they've got Starclan.

BIC

"No! The silver blossom will protect her clan from Darksoul's hunger for their souls!" She squealed, struggling to keep him pinned. "Never will he prevail!"

nipplespaghetti

Post by nipplespaghetti on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:34 am

OOC: omg but I have the best idea for that, lets also have there be cat-laws, so if you break them you get kicked out of their territory, wait...lets make them not be like selfish house cats who can barel stand if one cat goes into their entire town!!

BIC:
    "The silver blossom will wilt and, um, the d-darkness shall, soul?" the tom continued to squirm and make it difficult for the she-cat, the young tom quickly ticked her using his tail and the grabbed some snow to throw at the she-cat.
    "it was the thought that c-counted in my prophecy" the tom joked.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:54 am

OOC: And they're racist too!

BIC

Silverblossom smirked after shaking snow from her face. "The prophecy goes like this "The darkest soul will be nourishment for the silver blossom to grow." She mewed, and put a second paw on his belly. "Tickle time!" She meowed, and rubbed his belly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:10 pm