Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Blacksong and Nightpaw RP (Open)

Squad1rox

Blacksong and Nightpaw RP (Open)

Post by Squad1rox on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:09 pm

(If anyone would like to jump in, just ask! Smile)

Blacksong rose from his nap, stretching and yawning. Once he was fully awake, he slipped on the flower bracelet Palefrost had given him, and slipped the pink shell she had also given him between the stems as a centerpiece.

After a swift grooming, he padded out into the main part of the cave, and caught sight of a black tabby pelt. "Hello Nightpaw!" He mewed, calling to the mute apprentice.

superfrog001

Re: Blacksong and Nightpaw RP (Open)

Post by superfrog001 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:15 pm

The tabby grumbled, shuffling his paws and rolling to the side. Sounds of the river comforted Nightpaw, usually, though at the moment, he just wanted to sunbathe in peace. Amber eyes flicking to the deep black pelt of Blacksong, he nodded, a sound somewhere between a groan and a growl falling from his maw. Almost immediately, Nightpaw clamped his jaws shut, instead deciding to roll over and watch the warrior.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Blacksong smiled, flashing his pearly white teeth.

He had his suspicions that Palefrost had a crush on him. Perhaps she confided in her student?

"Care to go on a walk with me?" The ebony pelted warrior inquired.

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm

The apprentice shrugged, flicking an ear. what do you want? Nightpaw huffed, slithering around to look away from the older cat. Not anyone just walks up to you for a walk, Blacksong's got something on his mind...

It then occurred to the rather old apprentice that there wasn't anything this cat could get out of him. What would he do, it wasn't like the tabby had anything to say. With that in mind, Nightpaw climbed to his paws, gazing back to the warrior with a silent "ok."

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:20 pm

"Great!" The handsome black tom led the way past the great waterfall, flattening his ears against his skull to deafen the roar of water.

(sorry for taking so long to respond, dinner ^^')

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Nightpaw followed closely after, smoldering eyes kept to the ground to avoid losing his footing. He wanted to know where they were going, yet it wouldn't make much of a difference if he had a voice, the waterfall was loud.

///it's ok :3

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:20 pm

"There's a lovely place by the river, I simply adore swimming there." Then he winked. "And it's great for looking at your reflection too." He gave a handsome laugh.

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:01 pm

Nightpaw rolled his eyes. Oh please, I'll be sure to chuck pebbles in th river when you do that, there goes your reflection. The Tom still managed to press on a smile, looking sort of awkward, though somewhat believable. His tail curling, the Tom pressed on, quickening his pace to walk alongside Blacksong.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Blacksong purred, oblivious to Nightpaw's thoughts, fooled by the younger cat's grin.

"Tell me, Nightpaw, does Palefrost speak of me?" He mewed, trying to sound nonchalant.

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:46 am

The grin was immediately swept away. Glaring at the warrior through narrowed eyes, Nightpaw groaned. This is what you want from me? The dark tabby looked away, shaking his head slowly and flicking his tail.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Blacksong frowned slightly. "She doesn't?" He mewed, then shrugged. "Oh well." Perhaps she didn't speak about him to orhers.

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Nightpaw narrowed his eyes. Is he really giving up that easily? Hmm... Maybe he's not so bad after all. The thought was cut short when a stray patch of fur was caught on a stick, stinging him softly. Afterwards the tabby reverted back to thinking everyone was a nuisance, though regretted going along the trip a little less.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:49 am

"How has training been?" Blacksong questioned. "Looking forward to getting your warrior name?" He eyed the apprentice. "I suggest Nightstripe." It was fitting for his black tabby pelt.

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Nightpaw nodded, a small grin creeping onto his maw. He liked the sound of that. Nightstripe. It certainly described him well enough. Tossing his head a few times, her shrugged. Training's a bit boring, I'm more than capable these days.

Squad1rox

Post by Squad1rox on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:17 pm

"You like that name, don't you?" Blacksong mewed, grinning. "I'll have to run it by Spiderstar sometime."

Then he sled on slick mud, his belly and chest brown. "Ah!" He cried.

superfrog001

Post by superfrog001 on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Nightpaw smirked slightly, his own paws sliding forward, though he managed to backtrack in time to save the fur along his chest and stomach. Prancing to the side and walking gingerly atop the mud, whining quietly when it slid between his toes, the apprentice waited for Blacksong to recover.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:11 pm