Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Flashing Back to Peaceful Times (Dragon)

DragonriderSC

Re: Flashing Back to Peaceful Times (Dragon)

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 am

He tried to protest but it seemed that his whole body just couldn't muster the strength to push her away , he really was weak and that just seemed to make him even more frustrated. He groaned as he sat back down refusing to meet her gaze "i can't just stay here while my clan has to keep working, i should be out there doing my part"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 am

Solsticelight frowned. She narrowed her eyes sternly. "Don't be ridiculous," she mewed. "Your only job is to rest until you have regained your strength. Deputy's order," she meowed sternly, looking rather serious. It wasn't often that she expressed her authority on any cat, but she was concerned for Comettail. He needed to rest- walking around with his head like that would do him no good. Her face went soft and she nudged his shoulder sympathetically. "Would you like something to eat?" she asked softly.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:12 am

He still refused to look at her feeling an immense amount of shame for having to show such a pathetic side to him to his role model, he was as low as low could get. But he did his best not to show how he was feeling inside, wouldn't wont her to think him to be even more of a weakling. "well its not like i can refuse the almighty word of the deputy" he mewed rather distantly although there was a hint of humor in his tone. "Food would be nice, although i wouldn't feel so bad to eat it if i had at least caught that rabbit"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:26 pm

She smirked. "I took care of that rabbit," she mewed. She lightly flicked his ear with the tip of her tail as she turned and headed out of the Medicine Cat's den. She sniffed around the freshkill pile, pulling out a meadow lark for him to eat. She carried the warm creature in her jaws. This must've been one that a recent hunting party caught. She came back, setting the bird down before Comettail.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 am

He smirked back at her although it was only done with little amount of motivation , he just plopped his head on the stony floor between his two paws while the rest of his body lay on its side. Comettail waited patiently for the she-cat to come back in and once she did his mood seemed to get a little bit cheerier, it was probably because he'd be stuck in the den for a few days and that she would probably be his only company ; after this moment she would be gone and he'd have to sit there alone.Again....

He looked up thankfully to the lithe deputy and wasted not time digging in, he tore of a large piece of the lark then pushed it towards hers paws "wanna share?" he uttered between bites.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:59 am

She watched him tear into the bird, smiling slightly. At least he wasn't too hurt to eat. She crouched down with him when he offered to share. "I'll oblige," she mewed with a small giggle, taking a bite of the bird. She passed the bird back to him, licking her jaws.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:06 am

As she took her share of the bird Comettail killed some time by chewing into his mouthful of the bird, it was quit a good one he had to admit; its rich flavor making his mood much better. By the time he finished his first mouthful Solsticelight had passed the bird back to him, he was very eager to take another bite but he wanted to be sure that she had enough "you want any more?" he asked polity pointing to the half eaten lark with his paw.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:44 pm

She looked at the bird as he took another bite. Her ear flicked. She was hungry still, but he really needed to eat the rest of the bird so that he had enough energy to heal. It was a very delicious catch though. She smiled. "Oh no thank you, you go ahead," she mewed brightly, starting to groom her pelt.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:41 am

He shrugged then tore off another large helping of the now mostly eaten lark , although he felt that it was rather rude of him to be eating right in front of her as she sat their with an empty belly. "If you wont have any more of my lark then please go ahead and get something for yourself" he swallowed not only sending the lark down to his belly but his feeling of fear and hesitation. It wasn't fair of him to keep her here for his own selfish reasons she had other responsibilities " besides you have duties you must attend to"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:09 pm

She glanced at Comettail, a small smile on her jaw. "I suppose I do have duties, don't I?" she mewed with a playful gaze. She got to her paws. "I'll check on you later, just rest," she mewed, stretching and padding out. Perhaps she would get something to eat while she was thinking about it. She was pretty hungry. She ordered out a patrol before going to the freshkill pile and taking a mouse for herself. She lay down in the clearing to eat.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:10 am

Comettail returned her smile this time more fuller but it only lasted until she was out into the clearing, once she was gone his face went blank and longingly. He hated having to sit there alone with nothing to do , it made him feel useless and alone but really there was nothing he could do in this situation. The only comfort he had was the prospect of having her company later on. Sighing , he curled up and closed his eyes trying to get himself to sleep.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Solsticelight finished her meal and groomed her pelt, heading to the warriors den after her meal. A brisk nap would definitely do her some good now. Today was rough and she was drained from the trek back, supporting more weight than she was used to. She settled down in her nest, curling up tightly with a yawn. Blinking a few times before letting her lids shut, she drifted into a relaxing sleep.

OOC: Time skip?
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 am

OOC: sure ^^ when too?
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:41 am

OOC: Sorry x.x I'm a bum and forget things often. How about... perhaps a few days later? When he's feeling better?
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 am

OOC: sure ^^

BIC:
    Comettail had been confide to the medicine cat's den for three sunrises but he felt like it had been an entire moon, all he really did was lay around all day and that killed him inside. He wanted to get up and do something useful however on the first day of confinement he had shown that if left to his regular duties he would undoubtedly fall unconscious from the strain. And so there he lay -his paws over his muzzle and his dull green eyes looking off distantly- alone.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:43 am

Solsticelight came in, looking at Comettail with a light smile. "Good morning Comettail," she mewed to him, padding into the medicine cat's den with a plump rabbit in her mouth. She trotted over to him and set the rabbit down on the ground before him. "I brought you something!" she mewed brightly, crouching down before him. "How are you feeling?" she asked.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Perking his ears at the soft voice he lifted his gaze towards the entrance and his eyes could be seen notably brightening, the only good thing to come from his confinement was the fact that Solsticelight would pop in once in a while and check on how he was doing; she was the only reason why he hadn't lost it being stuck in such a gloomy place. However despite her arrival and the fresh kill he still felt out of sorts he held back a wince when he looked down at the rabbit although he was hungry he felt bad having not been able to contribute to the fresh kill pile himself, despite his guilt he was able to pull of a grateful smile "iv'e been better" he mewed halfheartedly his smile becoming more of a wince. "how are your duties coming along? Dawnstar still bothering you?" he asked as he pulled the rabbit in between the two and started clawing of a piece.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:10 pm