Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Flashing Back to Peaceful Times (Dragon)

Kitai473
    Admin

Re: Flashing Back to Peaceful Times (Dragon)

Post by Kitai473 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Solsticelight nodded. "That would be a great help," she mewed.

(Extremely short. Don't know what to say)
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 am

He nodded and proceeded with the burial ritual, he carefully picked up the she-cat hulling her onto his back. Her head lay limply against his head and her paws dangled om either side of him, he looked down at her sadly if one were to look at her they would assume she was just sleeping. It saddened him when he realized that she wasn't going to wake up.

The sandy tom fell in behind Solsticelight who had now taken the lead leading him and the elders, who were surprised to see him carrying the body for them, to the burial sight.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Solsticelight led him to the burial site, her tail twitching slightly. She dipped her head to the elders waiting there before glancing at Comettail. She nodded for him to put the deputy into the spot prepared for her. She sighed softly, closing her eyes as she waited for the burial to be completed.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:25 pm

Without a word he placed the body in her designated spot and stood back so that the elders could do their part, as they did he moved to sit beside Solsticelight noticing that she had been very quiet however he chose not to comment and merely sent a silent pray for Egretheart. As he sat he noticed that the territory was getting dark and he looked up suspiciously surprised to see that the sun was making its decent in the distance, "Dawnstar will be choosing the next deputy soon" he whispered to the she-cat next to him a twinge of sadness and something distant in his voice.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:30 pm

Solsticelight sent her small silent prayer up to starclan for Egretheart's safe ascent. She blinked, stirred into her full consciousness as Comettail spoke. She looked down, noticing the elders had completed their task then nodded. "Oh... right," she mewed softly. She glanced up again at Comettail and offered a friendly smile. "Let's go then," she mewed.

The lithe cat gave her chest a few quick licks before following the elders back to camp, sticking closer to Comettail so she wouldn't trigger an elder's response to rattle on about how times were better when Adderstar was leader.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Comettail was a little surprised to see the she-cat stick so close by his side but then again when he thought about it he realized that she must be going through a hard time, he was not so dense as to not notice the gossip and rumors that went around camp that involved her and Dawnstar. He noticed that she also kept taking quick glances at the elders; confused he looked between the two not sure on what was going on but finally deciding that it didn't matter it was not his business; but still he wanted to comfort Solsticelight in any way he could. Nudging her shoulder gently he gave her a soft, kind look that he normally saved for the queens and kits, "don't let what any cat says get to you, your a brilliant cat and an amazing warrior you shouldn't have to take whatever mouse--brained, none-sense they have to say" he whispered trying hard to hide his resentment for the harsh words that were being passed around about the cat he deeply admired.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Solsticelight flicked her ear, glancing at him when he nudged her. She purred softly, pressing her muzzle to his shoulder gently. "Thank you, Comettail," she mewed softly. She offered a small smile, looking into his gentle eyes. He was an amazing cat- surprisingly sweet despite how intimidating he put out to be. But she realized that his sweetness was used sparingly. She was flattered that he chose to show such a gentle side to her.

Solsticelight came into the camp to see that all the cats in the clan had already gathered and awaited Dawnstar's words. Dawnstar stood at his perch, looking through the crowd before casting his gaze on Solsticelight and smirking. "Now that all the cats are here I believe it's time for me to choose my deputy," the leader mewed. The cats began to murmur slightly. Everyone seemed to know that they hadn't a chance. There was an air of annoyance about the crowd which gave Solsticelight a bit of unease. She came and sat down as if she wasn't aware much of the gathering. She groomed her slightly messy fur, bringing it back to its usual tidiness before looking up at the leader and waiting for him to go on.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Walking in a step behind Solsticelight he too noticed the uneasy atmosphere that hung in the air; he raised an eye at the way Dawnstar was looking at said she-cat, he was not one to listen to rumors but he had to admit that they seemed to be onto something. He noticed a few hostile glares shot in the way of Solsticelight and that immediately got it him out of his curiosity, as the two walked by Comettail put himself between the pale pelted she-cat and the glaring clan-mates. Rising to his full height he shot them a hostile glare which made the cats look away immediately, he snorted and made his way to sit down.

He sat a tail lengths away from Solsticelight thinking that perhaps she would need some space, he regretted that choice as he noticed more odd looks that cats were throwing her way and the hushed retorts that they spoke under their breath. He wished he could march over there and show those cats that hostility was not welcomed in camp, but he stayed put not wanting to cause a scene.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:04 am

Solsticelight kept to herself, ignoring the rude stares. She groomed her paws lightly as Dawnstar cleared his throat. "Do I even need to say?" he asked with a light chuckle. Solsticelight flexed her ears back slightly, her eyes narrowing bitterly as Dawnstar acted like his usual mousebrained self. "Okay, I have decided that the new deputy shall be Solsticelight. May Starclan hear and approve my choice." Dawnstar said. He flicked his tail, gesturing for the molly to come and take place next to him. Solsticelight heaved herself to her paws, looking down wearily before finding some resolve and lifting her head boldly. She fixed her position, marching forward with dignified elegance. She ignored the burning gazes- cats wanting so badly to object. But it was what Dawnstar wanted... and he was the leader.

Solsticelight stood next to the leader as he touched noses respectfully with her. She pressed her nose to his shoulder in return, then lifted her head so that her muzzle to his ear. "Just because you made me deputy does not mean I like you any more," she murmured. "Doesn't mean you like me any less either," Dawnstar murmured in response with a purr. Solsticelight rolled her eyes before standing before the clan. "I shall uphold my rank with honor and do my best to bring honor and glory to this clan," Solsticelight mewed. "That's my ki-" Dawnstar started before he got a tail slapped across his face. The clan was hesitant to respond but slowly fell into chanting her name. Solsticelight dipped her head gently.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:40 am

He had to admire her strength to be able to stand against so many hostile looks but still look so noble ; not many could stand against such heated gazes and he was thankful that she was able to because now he suspected that she was going to be in for a whole bombardment of them and possibly even worser things. He could see a few cats ready to make a snarky comment to the cat sitting next to them but he gave them a stern look which made them keep their mouths shut. Comettail turned his attention back to the two cats that now stood on-top of the leaders rock, he watched approvingly as Solsticelight took on the position of deputy, however he did not approve of Dawnstar's choice of words; he didn't even acknowledge the passing of the former deputy he thought distastefully.

He put that feeling away however as he noticed that there was a certain hesitance from his clanmates , wanting to show his support Comettail started the chanting and proving to be the loudest of them all as the cheering grew. "Solsticelight, Solsticelight!" he chanted on his own at first but was satisfied as more voices joined in. The tom was able to catch the eye of the new deputy and he looked onto her encouragingly. "you've earned this" he wanted to say but kept his voice wisely silent.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:50 am

Solsticelight let a soft inaudible purr rise as Comettail led the chant. She dipped her head respectfully, watching as the clan began to chant her name. Dawnstar purred, looking down at the cats. "The gathering is dismissed," Dawnstar mewed. The cats seemed to eagerly disperse and go about their business. Dawnstar offered a smile to Solsticelight, then frowned when he realized she didn't return the expression. "You forgot to pay respect to Egretheart," Solsticelight mewed flatly. Dawnstar sighed. "Foxdung...." he muttered. He flicked his ears as Solsticelight prowled towards him, her eyes narrowed. "Things will change..." Solsticelight mewed, a hint of a growl rising in her throat. Dawnstar blinked, slightly fazed by the intensity of her words, then chuckled with a smile. "I wouldn't expect anything less, Kitten," he mewed. "Don't call me that," she grumbled before leaping down. She held her tail high in distaste towards the leader before trotting over towards Comettail.

"I'll fix that leader yet, I tell you," she murmured bitterly. She sighed, plopping down and smoothing her rising hackles. "He's truly a sweet cat but he has beetle dung for brains," she muttered. She looked up at the sandy warrior and smiled softly. "Thanks for starting the chant..." she mewed softly.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:50 am

He dipped his head respectfully realizing he'd have to do this much more often now that she was higher ranked then himself, he looked onto her with a new found level of admiration for the she-cat. He flicked his tail across her shoulder briefly but immediately wanting to take it back thinking that it was out of placed.

"of course Solsticelight" he mewed kindly , his eyes glinted with a certain hint of amusement a he added " and i don't doubt you won't, your a sharp she-cat I'm sure you can shape him up" he brought his tail back and curled it around his tail. His expression turned a little more serious and he continued "congratulations by the way, if any cat deserves this it's you "
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 am

Solsticelight smiled at the kind words he offered. She curled her tail around herself, getting comfortable. "Thank you Comettail... really," she mewed. She purred softly. "You know, you're a sweet cat- whether you wanted to hear that or not," she mewed with a light laugh. "Asterclan's lucky to have you around," she meowed.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:36 am

He looked at her gratefully the words meaning so much more to him then she realized, to him she was one of the best cats around so to have her compliment him and consider him so highly made him want to be even better; to prove that he can go beyond limitations. "thank you Solsticelight, on both accounts"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 am

Solsticelight smiled, tilting her head with a light giggle. "No problem," she mewed. She looked up at the sky and purred softly, the light in her eyes dulling slightly as she thought of Egretheart. "Another star forms as Egretheart hunts with Starclan," she mewed softly. "I hope I could be as great a deputy as she was," she mewed. She closed her eyes, bowing her head as she thought about the past deputy. Her ears flexed back slightly.

"Oh.. why me... I mean- I'd always dreamed of being a deputy but I didn't realize it'd be so soon... Egretheart was still young..." she mewed, opening her eyes.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:03 am

Following her gaze he to bowed his head respectfully sending another pray for the fallen life but he turned back to her sadly and he listened to pour out what was on her mind. He didn't want to see her look so unsure of herself when he knew she would be fine and that's what she needed to hear " you will be fine i assure that, you have a noble heart and a strong will"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:23 pm

She blinked, glancing at him. Her ears flexed back. "Y-yeah I guess..." she murmured. She sighed, giving a small smile. "I shouldn't worry... there's a lot of things to be done tomorrow so I can't dwell in sorrows," she mewed. She stood. "I'm about to go to sleep. Are you coming?" she asked, stretching a bit. She yawned.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:08 am

He looked down at her approvingly pleased to see that she was getting herself prepared for her new role in the clan; one he knew she would excel in like she did with everything else she did. "that's the spirit, and yes i think i will it's been a long day for every cat" he said before arching his back into a stretch.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:24 am

She purred softly, glancing at him. She smiled. "Alright then," she said. She shook out her pelt at the swift cool air, trying to warm up a bit. She trotted to the warriors den and slipped into her nest quietly, shivering to get warm.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:25 am

Shaking his pelt he followed the lithe she-cat into the warriors shared den and settled down in his nest which wasn't to far away from Solsticelight, he nestled himself in fidgeting with his nest for a bit before getting comfortable. Looking over to the drowsy warrior he whispered a quick goodnight "sleep well Solsticelight"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Solsticelight curled up in her nest, grooming her pelt slightly before resting her head and closing her eyes. She purred. "Goodnight Comettail," she mewed softly. Slowly she drifted to sleep.

OOC: sorry for the late reply. I've been mentally drained.. I guess we can move along to a time skip either to the morning or later on in her deputy-ship. It's your choice.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:06 am

OO: ummmmmm why not just skip , there's not that much to do in the morning and maybe Comettail could be feeling left out after she became deputy; you know with all her duties and stuff X3
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:19 am

OOC: Okay and sorry again- I've been without internet

BIC: Solsticelight trotted around camp, making sure everything was going around in order. "Sunhigh patrol, you should be heading out now," she mewed. The warrior she had leading it nodded and lead the patrol out. Dawnstar watched from his perch, his tail swaying. Solsticelight sighed finally. She was done until dusk. She sat down, grooming her pelt.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Comettail lead his hunting patrol through the camp entrance, proudly holding his rabbit which hung limply from his jaw. He signaled with his tail for his patrol to put down their catches and to disperse, he stayed back and watched each cat put down their assortments of prey. Once they had all done so he called out to each of them to get some rest and get something to eat, placing his own catch down he stood back and stretched out his foreleg doing his best to push through the pain. While chasing the rabbit he had accidentally gotten his paw stuck in a dip and strained it, he had gotten right back into the chase and was narrowly able to catch the rabbit but now he found it a struggle to walk properly.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Solsticelight watched the patrol come in and purred. Right on time. She glanced at Comettail, her ear twitching. She trotted over to him. "Good hunt I assume," she mewed. "That is an impressive rabbit you caught," she added with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:10 pm