Guardians of the Code is a Literate Warrior Cat Roleplay group. This is a group for those members on guardiansofthecode.deviantart.com to come and Roleplay.

Flashing Back to Peaceful Times (Dragon)

DragonriderSC

Re: Flashing Back to Peaceful Times (Dragon)

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 am

Startled he jumped slightly unintentionally flexing his claws, he relaxed however once he saw who it was and returned the smile warmly. He silently cursed himself for the silly reaction as all it did was send more pain through his right foreleg, but despite the ache he did his best to hide it not wanting the she-cat to see him struggling "thank you , although i must admit it was a rather sloppy kill; i barely managed to catch it" he flicked his tail in agitation.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 am

"A kill is a kill," she mewed with a smile. She purred, finishing her grooming before stretching. "Well... I have a bit of a break... if you'd like to go for a walk with me. If you're tired however that's fine," she mewed. Her tail twitched.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:29 am

If it were any other cat he would polity decline seeing as his foreleg was feeling sore, however it had been quit some time since the two last hung out; they had conversed briefly about warriors duties but that was it. He longed to get the chance to spend some time with her again , and so he squared his shoulders and put on a brave face " it would be a pleasure to accompany you" he dipped his head slightly.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am

She blinked. She'd almost expected him to deny, but she was glad that he didn't. She purred. "Okay!" she mewed happily. Solsticelight smiled, trotting towards the camp entrance. "We have until moonrise but of course we could always come back earlier," she mewed.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:01 pm

He flicked his tail excitedly and walked out after her "which ever you prefer Solsticlight" he purred. Secretly he wouldn't have mind spending the whole afternoon with the she-cat but she was the clan deputy now and she had responsibilities to take care of; it would be selfish to want to take away all her free time.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Solsticelight glanced at him with a purr. "Anything you have in mind?" she asked as she walked. Her tail swayed happily from side to side as she looked up at the sky. "I was thinking perhaps we could go to the river and try this fishing thing I saw the Jagclan cats try to do. If the cats of all clans start fishing it'd be quite interesting though I'm sure Rushclan's cats are the best at it." she mewed with a smirk.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Comettail's tail twitched slightly with tension and he felt an urge to do the same with an eye, he really despised the other clans and he could not understand why Solsticelight would care about what those mange-pelts were doing. But he let the matter drop seeing how it would ruin the moment, he forced a smile making it look as natural as possible so that the she-cat wouldn't notice. "Well then let's go show those Jagclan cats that no one can best Asterclan" his voice sounded genuine and playful, but there seemed to be a glint of something darker in his usually bright green eyes. Thankfully for him Solsticelight wouldn't be able to notice.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:17 am

Solsticelight smiled, glancing back at him. "Oh I'm not concerned about besting anyone. As long as the clan is being fed it doesn't matter how we do it. But I think fishing would be fun," she mewed. She trotted over to the stream, looking into the water. She watched the silvery creatures dart around in the water.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:56 pm

'well when she put it like that' he thought to himself his eyes seemingly to be caught on something in the air, he shook his head abruptly and watched as Solsticelight was the first of the two to try this new fishing technique. After observing her for a moment he too walked up to the waters edge and peered over, he was not really looking forward to this but at least it was another food source for his clanmates "personally id'e much rather stick to rabbits and voles" he said as he raised and clawed paw.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Solsticelight purred. "Yeah, rabbits seem easier to catch than these things," she mewed, dabbing at the water with her claws. She flexed her ears back, focusing hard on the water. This was near impossible. She growled, lashing out at the water. Her claws sunk into a fish. She gasped. "I got on-!" she exclaimed, yowling abruptly as she was snatched into the water. The stream was disturbed with frantic splashing.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Comettail paid little attention to his surroundings, too focused on the task set in front of him to really care about what was happening around him. Hunching over and eyes narrowed he waited patiently for the fish to get into claws reach, finally the light-pelted tom was able to see a rather large, silver fish swim his way. With his unsheathed paw held out he was just about to strike when a large shriek and a splash disturb the water's surface and scared of his would be prey. Scowling he turned to his side ready to demand what in the world had caused the disturbance only to find his company submerged into the water. "Solsticelight!" he called with alarm.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am

Solsticelight's head broke the surface of the water and she coughed and gasped for air. She whined, dipping her head back under and returning again with a large, finally limp fish. She paddled back to the waters edge, pulling herself out of the water and dropping her catch. Her ears were flat to her head, the wet fur along her spine spiked up in alarm. She glanced over at Comettail. "Fish are strong..." she mewled.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:13 pm

He rushed to her side in a heartbeat and started frantically checking her over making sure she didn't come under any injuries, the river was filled with sharp rocks and stray branches. He sighed in relief as he saw that she was fine, except for the fact that she was drenched and shivering; pressing his pet against her he started covering her in short, frantic licks as he attempted to get her warmed up. "Great Starclan!" he exclaimed between licks "you nearly gave me a heart attack" his voice sounding a little more stern then before.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Solsticelight blinked at the tom's sudden action. She let out a mmrow of laughter. "Oh Comettail, relax. I just went for a little unexpected dip," she mewed. "Thank the stars it was just a short dip," she added as he started to lick her pelt. She did the same, working on drying herself off. She paused to shake out her fur. She looked thin and fragile with her short thick fur all wet and plastered to her body but that was just part of her delicate physique. The sunkissed molly smiled to Comettail, pressing her nose to his shoulder comfortingly. "Thanks for your concern. You're a great friend," she mewed softly.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Once he saw that the lithe she-cat had gotten her bearings back he stood a few paw step's back so that she could dry off the rest of her fur, he squinted and looked away so that he could avoid getting droplets in his eyes as she shook out her pelt. He was a bit startled to see how small she really was under her long, soft fur; it was kinda unnerving for him to see a cat he thought to be strong look so frail. The thought vanished however as he looked down at the she-cat, his leaf-green eyes meeting with her sky blue, and in them he saw the same fiery energy she always had. Smiling he looked at her gratefully as she pressed her nose into his shoulder, seeing as her head could only reach that high " the same could be said for you Solsticelight" he purred back.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:21 pm

She purred. "I think I'll leave fishing to other cats," she mewed with a light laugh. "But, since I caught one, would you like to taste it? You know I don't usually like breaking protocol, but I figured this was just a free time sport so it wouldn't matter if we ate it or not," she mewed, padding over to the fish and sniffing it slightly before picking it up.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 am

Comettail was more then willing to give up fishing and stick to hunting real prey like rabbits and voles, "agreed". He shook his head to let loose the small amount of water that had managed to find its way to his pelt. He however stopped abruptly and turned to meet Solsticelight's gaze skeptically "i dunno" he started eyeing the fish as if looking at it would make things clearer "it wouldn't be right if we came back empty pawed"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:22 pm

She glanced at him. "True, but I just sent a hunting patrol out before I left," she mewed. She blinked. "I did, didn't I?" she murmured mostly to herself, trying to remember if she had or not. She glanced at Comettail again. "Well, I guess we can leave this fish for the rest of the clan to try," she mewed with a shrug. She smiled.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Comettail wished he could tell her she did but unfortunately he couldn't recall seeing her organize one before they left, but then again he had been out on patrol for a good part of the day so for all he knew she could have. He was about to agree with her when he suddenly remembered that he had already brought back some prey with his patrol, looking back down at the fish he gave it one last over look before telling Solsticelight " we could do that, but if you really want to try it then go ahead; we can just go catch something else to make up for it"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Solsticelight nodded. "Very well," she mewed, sniffing her fish slightly. She was a bit nervous to try it. She crouched down in front of it before taking a small bite. She chewed slowly, savoring the flavor. Her ear twitched. "Hmm..." she murmured slightly.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:17 pm

Comettail very hesitantly lowered his head and sniffed the fish rather reluctant to give it a try, but he thought that he may as well since the two had decided to make up for it. He slowly opened his mouth and took a small bite, as he chewed he found himself not hating the fish; but he certainly wasn't enjoying it either. Swallowing he twisted his jaw in a wince as he felt the slimy thing slide down his throat, he shuddered "ugghh its much to slimy for my taste"
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Solsticelight glanced at him with a small smile. "I don't really mind it. It tastes okay to me." she giggled. "It's a bit salty. Probably would be better for the elders since they complain about how things are starting to taste bland," she mewed. She licked her jaws, then looked around. "We should hunt a bit more before we head back." she said.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Shuddering still he shook himself and motioned for a direction they could go "yes lets go catch some REAL prey" he mewed as he started spitting and lashing with his tongue, praying that it would get rid of the taste in his mouth. As eager as he was to go catch some proper food he was patient and polite enough to let the she-cat finish her meal.
    Kitai473
    Admin

Post by Kitai473 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Solsticelight picked up the fish and went to hide it to save it for the elders. "Alright, let's go," she mewed. She smiled, starting to trot along fluidly and sniffing the air.
    DragonriderSC

Post by DragonriderSC on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Comettail decided to take lead in order to take the two towards the small bit of rocky plain that their clan was able to claim for themselves, not many have been there recently so he figured that it would be a good place to hunt;besides it would be good practice since he himself didn't hunt their often and had trouble catching pray there. He hoped to change that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:07 pm